DUE TO THE CUSTOM-BUILT NATURE OF THE F-SERIES, LEAD TIMES MAY VARY.
The F38 replaces the legacy-model F35, and is unique in that it uses a 2-bolt flanged design for both inlet and outlet. This makes it an excellent upgrade or update for similar products.
- High temp based alloy valve with a wear resistant coating offers longer product life compared to competing designs.
- Stainless steel valve housing.
- High temperature silicone reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- Stainless steel actuator spring gives consistent force at high temperature.
- Wear resistant stainless steel is used for the valve seat and valve bushing.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L SS.
- M10 air ports for easy install.
- Compact design fits in very tight spaces.
- 2-bolt inlet and outlet make install easy.
Included in the package:
- F38 wastegate assembly
- Inlet and outlet flanges, CNC machined in-house from 304L SS
- All air fittings, CNC machined in-house, from stainless steel and aluminum