The TiAL TSG-1 is a U.S.-designed and manufactured instrument which provides a digital and graphical display of turbocharger speed, in real time. The instrument provides a scaled 0-5vdc output signal as well, for use with ECU or DAQ systems.
Preloaded Xona Rotor and BorgWarner wheel size options with O.E.-defined wheel speed limits are included, as well as 'universal' blade-count options with the option to define the speed limits.
The instrument is designed to flash the display when the defined wheel speed limit is reached, and also includes an output signal to operate either an external warning or a control device.
It's also designed with an optional 0-5vdc input path, and can display signals such as boost pressure and other inputs, also in real time.
It can effectively replace an existing 2-1/16" boost gauge without the loss of that information.
Included with each TSG-1 Kit:
* 2-1/16" (52mm) instrument
* Universal gauge clamp system
* Complete wiring harness with motorsport-grade connections
* Comprehensive instruction sheet
NOT, included, OPTIONAL items:
* M6x0.5 TYCO/Jaquet adjustable sensor (used for XR and TiALSport products, others)
* Pad-mount TYCO/Jaquet non-adjustable sensor (used for BorgWarner and Garrett products, others)
* Sensor-only wiring harness for ECU or DAQ signal path only