-The TiAL TSG-1 is a U.S.-designed and manufactured instrument which provides a digital and graphical display of turbocharger speed, in real time. The instrument provides a scaled 0-5vdc output signal as well, for use with ECU or DAQ systems.
-Preloaded Xona Rotor and BorgWarner wheel size options with O.E.-defined wheel speed limits are included, as well as 'universal' blade-count options with the option to define the speed limits.
-The instrument is designed to flash the display when the defined wheel speed limit is reached, and also includes an output signal to operate either an external warning or a control device.
-It's also designed with an optional 0-5vdc input path, and can display signals such as boost pressure and other inputs, also in real time.
-It can effectively replace an existing 2-1/16" boost gauge without the loss of that information.
Included with each TSG-1 Kit:
- 2-1/16" (52mm) instrument
- Universal gauge clamp system
- Complete wiring harness with motorsport-grade connections
- Comprehensive instruction sheet
NOT, included, OPTIONAL items:
- M6x0.5 TYCO/Jaquet adjustable sensor (used for XR and TiALSport products, others)
- Pad-mount TYCO/Jaquet non-adjustable sensor (used for BorgWarner and Garrett products, others)
- Sensor-only wiring harness for ECU or DAQ signal path only