DUE TO THE CUSTOM-BUILT NATURE OF THE D SERIES, LEAD TIMES MAY VARY.
The V50D and V60D are compressed-gas-specific wastegates, designed from the ground-up to be the ultimate in high-pressure, 'top-down' boost control.
A unique inverted diaphragm provides sealing for up to 120psi of control gas pressure, while the reduced-size actuator housing reduces fill rates and enhances response time.
Unique low-pressure spring options provide for quick boost relief while staging and launching in drag-racing applications.
We sure hope you like black, because that's the only color offered for these models.
These units use the same form factor as the legendary V50 and V60, and retrofit kits are available for easy conversion of existing models.
- High temp alloy is used for valve and stainless steel valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature.
- Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- M10 air signal ports for easy install. An additional M10 port is added to the side of the upper cover to provide for a pressure sensor.
Included in the package:
- V50D or V60D wastegate assembly
- SS Band V-clamps and flanges (Optional legacy billet clamps are available upon request at an additional charge)
- All air fittings, CNC machined in-house, from stainless steel and aluminum