DUE TO THE CUSTOM-BUILT NATURE OF THE MV-SERIES, LEAD TIMES MAY VARY.
The MV-RAR 44mm unit is for the high endurance racing motorsport customer. Most likely you do not need it, and if you do, you know why you do. Or you just really want our most durable high performance MV-R style wastegate we have ever produced.
The MV-RAR is the big brother of the MV-SAR. The MV-RAR's goal is to isolate heat and keep it where it's supposed to be. Produced from a stainless steel high temperature resistant alloy, the valve bushing is integrated into the fins that work as a multiple layer heat shielding. The minimal points of contact near the cast wastegate housing limit the amount of heat conduction able to pass through the valve bushing. The optimal application involves installing the wastegate where you want to avoid coolant lines and have minimal air flow.
The MV-RAR has been utilized in high endurance motorsport applications with some of the top names in motorsport for several years.
- High temp alloy is used for valve and stainless steel valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature.
- Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L.
- 3 lower ports and 2 top air signal ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- V-Band inlet and outlet make install easy, flanges and clamps are in the box!
- Integrated -4 AN water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator housing to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions.
Included in the package:
- MV-RAR Assembly
- Inlet V-band Clamp & Flange
- Outlet V-Band Clamp & Flange
- CNC machined air and coolant fittings
- Plugs for unused air ports
- All seven optional springs