DUE TO THE CUSTOM-BUILT NATURE OF THE MV-SERIES, LEAD TIMES MAY VARY.
The MV-SA 38mm unit is for the customer that is looking for a MV-S wastegate but would like try to avoid running coolant lines to the actuator bottom and has enough air flow to cool the unit across the specially designed radiation fins. The MV-SA spaces the diaphragm away from the main heat source and allows for cooler air to pass between actuator top, which houses the diaphragm, and the cast wastegate housing.
- High temp alloy is used for valve and stainless steel valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature.
- Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L.
- 3 lower ports and 2 top air signal ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- V-Band inlet and outlet make install easy, flanges and clamps are in the box!
- Integrated -4 AN water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator housing to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions.
Included in the package:
- MV-SA Assembly
- Inlet V-band Clamp & Flange
- Outlet V-Band Clamp & Flange
- CNC machined air and coolant fittings
- Plugs for unused air ports
- All six optional springs