DUE TO THE CUSTOM-BUILT NATURE OF THE MV-SERIES, LEAD TIMES MAY VARY.
The MV-I 2.5 is a modular, compact wastegate actuator designed to replace the popular O.E. 480099-XXXX units found on many turbochargers. It works especially well with the TiALSport IWG series of turbine housings.
Standard configurations provide for both offset-bent and straight, 4.33" O.A.L. stem designs, but multiple hardware options are available in our Spare Parts section.
- Aluminum housings, fully-anodized for corrosion and wear resistance and an attractive appearance.
- High temperature silicone reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperatures.
- Universal two-bolt mounting pattern.
- M8 air fitting ports, with optional locations.
The MV-I 2.5 is sold with no linkage connection, but rather, with a 1/4"-UNF threaded stem which adapts easily to existing hardware. Optional hardware is also available in our Spare Parts section.
Included in the package:
- MV-I 2.5 Actuator assembly
- Air fitting set
- Attachment bolts