DUE TO THE CUSTOM-BUILT NATURE OF OUR WASTEGATES, LEAD TIMES MAY VARY.
The V50 shares the same form factor with the legendary V60, but offers a smaller valve size for applications that are sensitive to EMAP-induced valve lift.
- High temp alloy is used for valve and stainless steel valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature.
- Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L.
- M10 air signal ports for easy install.
Included in the package:
- V50 wastegate assembly
- SS Band V-clamps and flanges (Optional legacy billet clamps are available upon request at an additional charge)
- All air fittings, CNC machined in-house, from stainless steel and aluminum